SATAREM offers engineering services for its clients in the cement, concrete, mining, and waste recovery sectors. Our services include pre-feasibility studies, feasibility studies, development of conceptual, basic, and detailed engineering, supervision of assembly and start-up of projects, training, training and project management.
OUR VALUE ADDED
- Experience in the design, manufacture, and assembly of equipment
- “Solution under one roof”
- Interdisciplinary groups and distributed in different offices in Latin America, Europe, and Asia
- Optimal Cost Solutions”
- We carry out autonomous and balanced design without creating dependence on a specific brand
- Training on technical issues related to projects before, during and after execution
SATAREM focuses on specialties such as project management, mechanical engineering, and process engineering.
- Project Management
Works Technical Management Services, programming and coordination of works and supplies. Preparation of bidding documents, technical direction and supervision of works, deadline management, budget management, risk management.
- Mechanical Engineering
Design, calculation, and execution of projects that involve mechanical equipment, applying computational models of calculation and attending to the conditions of the environment-environment and the context of each project.
However, it also encompasses other branches of engineering such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Electrical Engineering and control