SATAREM’S electrical and automation audit services are performed onsite by our experienced specialists. Our specialists perform evaluations, identifying any existing problems that may be harming your operation. Electrical systems will be tested and assessed for any possible issues that may be negatively impacting your business, as well as considering equipment energy consumption.
Our Electrical and automation audit process consists in:
- Scope definition
- Diagnostic preparation
- Onsite diagnostics
- Diagnostic report
After the audit has been completed, we’ll provide you with a full report including all of our findings, suggestions and recommendations. Key diagnostics results are:
- Identify and eliminate safety risks.
- Determine actions to avoid potential issues and downtime
- Identify opportunities to increase process effectiveness
- Increase and improve sustainable production
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve precision and product quality